lördag 25 maj 2013

Distinguished simplicity

Painfully beautiful and distinguished in it´s simplicity. Agony versus hope, hope of a rescue from what´s written in time. A cry of independence, but also a call for help...
Torn in two.
Broken by nature.
They say time heals. This I doubt, but hope is true. Only hope can cure my agony, the agony that lays beyond... the agony of a future that´s written in time...
Knowledge of my ignorance makes me able to linger. Ignorance provides hope. A painful but beautiful ignorance, distinguished in it´s simplicity. I stand tall, awaiting my rescue. Independent in tears, awaiting tomorrow, fearing the unknown...
"Have no fear for when I´m alone. I´ll be better of than I was before. I got this light, to be around to grow. Who I was before I cannot recall. Long nights allow me to feel I´m falling as the lights go out. I´m falling safely to the ground. I´ll take this soul, that´s inside me now. Like a brand new friend, I´ll forever know. I got this light and the will to show, I will always be better than before."

Ignorance makes me able to fly and to fly is to be free. Unbound by responsibility my freedom becomes visible again. For too long it has dwelled in darkness, unreachable and untouchable. Someone please make me ignorant, so that I, again, can be free. Free to fly where ever I set my eyes.

Björn Hellkvist

                                                                                                                           

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar